Come and stay with us in the south Okanagan, famous for hot sunny days, beautiful lakes, wineries, festivals, awesome golf and many other sights and activities. Naturalists, triathletes and climbers rub elbows with vintage car aficionados and musicians.
• 225' private dock
• Sandy beach
• Fully serviced 30 amp sites
• Free wireless internet
• Family oriented park
• Playground with water slide
• Community firepit
• South end of Skaha Lake
• Coin laundry facilities
• Clean washrooms and hot showers
• Open April 15 - October 15
• Climbing, hiking and biking nearby
• Fish for perch, bass, and trout
• Walk to IGA, shopping and restaurants
Contact us today to reserve a bit of heaven for your next camping holiday!